(Collective order for Rural Re-construction Education): A Non-Governmental Development Organization Working for empowerment of marginalized sections since 1984
Achieving self-reliant civil society; Social justice, Gender equity and Echo balance are its prime components
To intiate empoverment process of marginalized section in the society through integrating awareness process, Organisation,promoting human resources and sustainable use of natural resources in order to achieve self reliance at family and community level
|Broad Objectives : |
Above all, transparency accountability and stake holders participation at all levels are our major principles of development action
- Promotion of stake holders organizations to improve human resources and awareness on the core issues of their marginalization
- Addressing gender discrimination at all levels prevailing in the society by facilitating equal opportunities to women
- Promoting sustainable development by initiating judicious use of resources
- Integrating all the stake holders and resources in the development process for achieving maximum results
- Networking with likeminded G.O’S and NGO’S to increase bargaining capacities, sharing and learning and lobby with government for pro people and NGO’s policies.
- Adapting action research and experimenting alternative development models.